Hey homies,
I'm uploading a bunch of these, so I'll try and explain each one as I upload it. :) Again, these aren't all the pics I took, just my favorites.
Near Highway 41 outside of Charleston.

Classic railroad track. I didn't hear any trains. :(

Stagnant ponds make for great mirrors.

It really was this hazy, but that bridge is the the same railroad from above.


I'll pull a
Rick Lee on you... Can you tell me what this is?
2 Comments:
It's a circle. Really, I have no idea... is it a light fixture of some sort?
oh snap, I've got the man himself on my blog. :) Actually, I took a small pen light, and i attached it to my ceiling fan and did a long (8sec) exposure.
Since you're the only one that guessed, i suppose i'll reveal it. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home