Sunday, February 10, 2008

2/10/08 Part I

I decided today to go for a run. This is something I haven't done in a few.... well never really. I just felt like runnink. So i kept runnink. And when i got to the ocean, i turned around and went the other way. Some people say I was running for world peace, but i don't know about all that. I was just running cuz i felt like it. *forrest gump semi-quote* ANYWAY, I took a run on the beach, and you can see my other blog about how that went. But mostly, I ran for 15 minutes, and took pictures for another 15 minutes. ALL OF THESE are best viewed in FULL!!!

It looks like a snowstorm to me. A ground snowstorm.


This is a poot hole for a teeny tiny clam/oyster type creature. They poot water out of it.

Tide was a liiiiiiiiiiiitle low.


And it was very windy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home