Tuesday, April 22, 2008

She returns Part I

I have yet to name him, but my camera was at the repair shop getting a little cough fixed. So he's back now, and while I can't show you all the pictures i'd like because my brother is being a wanker and holding them hostage, I can show you some of the pictures I took on this card. He is holding a lot of the ones I want to print, so it'll be kinda dumb until I get those. But here are some of my favorites. (And as always, click to enlarge)

My favorite player, Todd Helton.


Shannon chasing flat Stanley.

That purple line Waaaaaaay up in the bleachers indicates a mile above sea level.

My favorite place in the world, Coors Field. At sunset.
This is in Missouri. Go figure, they are huge on windfarms there. There was this one that we drove by and there were a good 100 windmills there. And they were building more.

Also in Missouri they were burning off land. The fire was very close to the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home