OIL!!!!
You remember that painting I did not too long ago where I was struggling with it and I hated it? Yeah, figured out the problem. Acrylics have not ever and probably will not ever be the medium of choice for me. I'm all about the OILS baby. I learned to paint with oils, and I miss them dearly, so I dug out my (VERY) old set of oils, and I started working on the same painting, new canvas, new medium. I think next time, though, I'll do the slower time lapse. Every 2 seconds instead of every second. This seems to go awfully fast. Also, here's some photos I took that kindof look like the background of my painting.



I'll take a picture of it when it dries. It's in the oven right now.
I'll take a picture of it when it dries. It's in the oven right now.
Labels: kicking ass, oils, Painting

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home