Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Mac

So, I've been playing with my new computer, and this is the first thing I figured out.

I took this photo,which was taken of me on halloween of my halloween makeup, and I made it into this:

It was so much fun, and while it's not perfect, I'm practicing with what I've got. I've got to figure out how to save the original and the modified photo. I've still got a lot of programs to load that came with the computer, and I've got a lot to learn. I can't wait till I'm done with school to get everything sorted out. In other news, I'll post a photo from a canoeing trip my mom and dad and I took, plus a couple others. That'll liven this blog up a bit.



(Please click these to get the full effect. They are great at full zoom.)
The end....... for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home